Blamstard Industries Presents: Tyranny of Dragons
Human, Fighter (Battle Master)
- Idealizes the concept of ‘honor’, and is dedicated to the idea of upholding it.
- Can be gullible (manipulated into doing something just for “honor”).
- Pretentious — believes his family is of much higher standing than they are.
- Prizes his family name, and what he thinks it represents.
- Is a self described man of reason/logic — doesn’t believe in “leaving fate up to the gods”.
- Grew up the “richest family in his neighborhood” — has delusions of being nobility.
- ‘Sir’ is not a title, but his first name, given to him by his parents.
- Looks down on his companions as degenerates (like “co-workers that he wouldn’t have picked, but is stuck with”) — doesn’t see them as honorable.
- Would like to see other PCs turn over a new leaf and be more ethical — he would not hold a grudge for their past misbehavior.
- Webelo: Darin sees Webelo as naive, someone he could mold and school in the ways of honor.
- After stumbling into a confrontation with the Cult of the Dragon, Darin is the only PC who feels committed to combating the menace — they are a threat and he believes pursuing them is his duty.