Blamstard Industries Presents: Tyranny of Dragons
High elf, wizard (evocation)
- Aloof (detached) and desensitized to woes of the world (stems from his age)
- Carries a tempered glass trumpet he made himself
- His spellbook’s cover is adorned with inset stained glass, depicting a trumpet.
- Seeks adventure for the excitement, could care less about the cause.
- From an insular Elven enclave in a mountainous region bordered by forest
- Artisan glass blower (spent 200+ years perfecting his trade)
- Specialized in tempered glass — family operated a glass “enterprise”
- Having mastered glasswork, grew bored with everyday life
- Became interested in the mysteries of magic (like someone who saw magic on youtube once and was like “awesome! I want to do that”)
- Sought magic to: 1) possibly advance his glasswork in some way, and 2) explore other planes (bored with this physical plane)
- Happy to be along for the ride with his companions, they’re a magnet for excitement (provides him opportunities to test his wizardly ways).
- Sir Darin: Elven sees Darin as the party’s conscious, knows the benefit in having him around (having Darin around keeps Elven grounded, from going off the deep end; it’s easy to “hang loose” when Darrin is there to keep the party in check).
- Webelo: Elven sees Webelo as naive to the world, kind of a pesky kid not worth mentoring.
- Hunkir Brittlebod: Elven likes Hunkir well enough. He sees him as a magical compatriot.
- After stumbling into a confrontation with the Cult of the Dragon, Elven is not particularly invested in rooting them out. He enjoys the adventure though, and is fine going along with the cause.