Blamstard Industries Presents: Tyranny of Dragons
Hill Dwarf, Cleric (Trickery)
- Patron of Leira (goddess of deception and illusions).
- Not above conning people — it’s not his default MO, but is leveraged as a means of survival.
- Compulsive gambler (conning people does give him a rush).
- Self described scoundrel (snake oil salesman). Out for himself above all else.
- Grew up on the streets of Berdusk.
- Childhood friends with Leosin Erlanthar (his “brother from another mother”) — one of Hunkir’s few real friends.
- Met the other PCs when running from a mob (angered by a crooked sale) — he ducked into a pub where he found the others sitting in the corner (inconspicuous).
- Greatest fear: water
- Sir Darin: Hunkir thinks Darin is a moralistic tight wad.
- Elven Fafaris: Hunkir sees Elven as a potential bud, but isn’t the type to try and actively pursue a relationship — he feels a kindred connection with how Elven sees the world: fun and fuckery.
- Webelo: Hunkir is amused by Webelo, and enjoys seeing how their adventures are perversely molding him.
- Leosin Erlanthar: Leosin is one of Hunkir’s only close friends. Possibly one of the only people Hunkir will go out of his way for.